Sunday, July 22, 2007

Labels

When thinking about the labels, which really came to me last minute, I was initially stumped. I didn't want to type up the labels on a computer and make them overly sterile and serious, nor did I want to get too artsy on everyone. I also figured that the labels were simply bearing the title and the price, so I should keep it simple. The final product came together as a result of a pile of old coin wrappers that I had kept for years because I simply thought they looked cool (and I never had any coins to wrap because I always use them on the stupid parking meters). I pulled out a typewriter for the sake of not having to pick a font on the computer (once again trying to avoid the overly sterile image of a label), and, it just looked great too.

1 comment:

Killer said...

I really like these labels- awesome idea!