Monday, December 17, 2007

New Studio & A 15 Minute Pigeon

I know its been a while. Yeah. Lame. But at least I've been doing some cool things right? Like for example, renting a new studio workspace!

studio

It is right smack in the middle of downtown, so on late nights I can walk to my studio through the bustling crowds of loud women in short skirts and drunken men sporting Chargers jerseys. yeah! It is a pretty good size for me and what I want to do, I've even set up my record player in there and everything. The other night I was painting a watercolor of a pigeon to the sounds of Billie Holiday...what a great way to spend an evening yes?
PigeonWatercolor


"Holiday" Vacation is coming, so there will be another short break in my blogging, but I will surely post one more happy gubba delight before I fly out to eat ham and mashed potatoes (mmmmmm).

<3gubba

No comments: