Sunday, August 12, 2007

for the lack of freshness

Yes, I am slacking in the department of drawing daily, and that is rather unfortunate! But be prepared! For I have finally, as of 8pm last night finished reading all of the Harry Potter books. Thats right, seven books in three weeks man. Thats probably about 5000 pages or something. Granted, those books are written for 'young adults' and are of course, rather easily read...but I digress. The important thing is drawing lots of cool things. If I devoted as much time as I did to reading all those books I could have published a short character sketch book by now! So for fun, here are a few oldies. And, I promise to myself, that there will be new art up soon...for the two people that read my blog. haha. These are both from 2005, when I first discovered the magic of Copic markers.

bugMonacle
gubba crab

No comments: