Monday, November 26, 2007

Pigeon-Toad Comics: In Store Now!

I officially have my comic on sale at Bluestocking Books in Hillcrest!

This is really cool, because it is an independent bookstore that is located right in the heart of the 'good' shopping area, adjacent to that great vintage store "Wear It Again Sam", (for those of you who know the area).

It's only 3 bucks so go pick up a copy and then I can feel cool by having to come in and restock their supply with more Gubba comics! I am beginning Issue #2 shortly, which will be released in January some time, so keep an eyeball out. The show went so well last night that I very much would like to display art there again...and hopefully that will be in the end of January, which, I can time perfectly with the release of the next issue! High hopes on my part of course, but I have to keep my mind working or else my talent gets rusty.

PooFlyFrog And BowlerDumpRoachThree

No comments: