Saturday, November 3, 2007

thinking of a name...

The comic is almost done, I finally thought of a name for the comic, but not for the issue, if that makes any sense. I'm going with "Pigeon-Toad Comics" as the name, and the issue....well I am just not sure what to name it. I've made lists among lists of the key words of what my art reminds me of, or inspires in me, like this for example:
poop/butts/smoking/creatures/characters/tubes/cute/kawaii/socks/gestures/animals/cockroach/dump/ dumping/piles/junk/yard/junk/heap/junk/stink/smells.....
Yup. And once I really think super hard maybe it will come to me. Well it better damn well come to me because the deadline for the comic is about 2 weeks from now, so I better figure it out. I would give a sneak preview again like before but I am just so excited to present it as a whole piece of something rather than....piece it out before its done? Alright!
Also it smells like pork chops in my house because I just made some really good food. Maybe I should add 'pork' to my list because that's pretty funny to me also.

PORK.

No comments: