Thursday, November 22, 2007

Progression....

Thanksgiving at Mane's house was delicious. thanksgivingPlease note Sake reading one of my comics in the corner...
Today I am focusing all my energies on finishing the Dumproach painting for the show on Sunday, procuring a decent stack of cute business cards hand drawn by me of course, and deciding whether or not I shall attempt a third piece for the show. I need one more canvas if I am to attempt painting the Fly in his stinky glory, so I will get a one tommorow and see if I can try to complete a third piece for the show on Sunday.I really ran out of time so quickly, I hardly recognized it going by. I was quite focused on my comic, and am still mostly excited about that at the show than anything else I am doing. Most of my friends have read it so far, and the reactions make me happy, so I am hoping the general public will find it just as enjoyable/amusing. So, off to the studio to paint and get frustrated and then blotch it all out...then get some coffee and start over.

No comments: